Exchange 2003 – Find a email address
If you want to find witch user or public folders that have and specify e-mail address, you can search the Active Directory for it.
- Open the Acive Directory Users and Computers Management Console
- Right Click on the domain > Select Find
- Select Custom Search in the Find field
- Select the Advanced tab
- To find the entity with the email address [email protected] for example, enter the following in the LDAP query field:
- This will list the entity containing the email address entered.
- Wild cards can be entered within the email address (*) to return multiple matches.
- If you want to view all the email addresses within the results list, select View > Choose Columns… and select Proxy Address – doing this in assoication with the query (proxyAddresses=smtp:*@kennethdalbjerg.dk) will give you a list of all entities within the organisation that have an email address, together with all the email addresses they have.
- For excellent website design ideas visit cheap website design brisbane.