I have P2V a windows 2008 R2, from Xenserver to vmware.
But after the first good boot, it come with: Status: 0xc0000225, Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
The machine will startup just fine one time, first i thougt it was the uninstall of XenServer tools?.
So i try to remove the Xenserver tools, before the P2V, but again i godt 0xC000225 error again.
I then google it, and found this post: http://web2.minasi.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31980, and the fix was pretty simple:
- Mount the Windows 2008 R2DVD in VMware and boot the virtual machine, with CDRom boot at the first boot device.
- Hit any key to boot from the CDRrom.
- At the first screen of the installation (Language Selection), you can hit Shift-F10 to get a command prompt.
- Type Regedit at the command prompt.
- Loaded hive HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (which mounts as a sub-hive)
- Highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- File > Load Hive
- Select < c: > \Windows\System32\config\system (name it something like “qwerty”)
- Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\qwerty\ControlSet001\Services\intelide
- Change the data for value “Start” from “3″ to “0″.
- File > Unload Hive.
- Exit regedit.
- Reboot the VM.
If you like this content, please support me and press the google adsense in the top of this post, thank you