host cpu is incompatible with the virtual machine’s requirements at cpuid level 0×1
- The virtual machine becomes stuck in a suspended state after performing a Revert to Snapshot operation
- If you try to remove the virtual machine from its suspended state, you see the error:
Error: error encounter trying to restore cpu state from file.
- Ensure that the virtual machine is not running another process.
- Unregister the virtual machine.
- Open the .vmx file in a text editor.
- Remove the checkpoint.* lines from the file.
- Save and close the file.
- Re-register the virtual machine.
The virtual machine is in a powered off state. You can now power it on.