Exchange Room Mailbox automatic deletes calendar appointments
If you have created a room mailbox, and want to create appointments directly in the calendar of the room mailbox, then you need to:
- Enable the user in Active Directory
- Set the password of the user
- Log on to a workstation with that user
- Start Outlook
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Calendar Options.
- Under Advanced options, click Resource Scheduling.
- Select the Automatically accept meeting requests and process cancellations check box.
- You can then select the following options:
- Automatically decline conflicting meeting requests
- Automatically decline recurring meeting requests
Then it will not automatic delete calendar appointments anymore.